High School Admissions Representative - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- - High School Admissions
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding position with excellent benefits, paid time off, and holiday pay?
Tulsa Welding School is currently seeking a High School Admissions Representative. In this rewarding position, you will travel extensively throughout a specified territory to present our school to high school students, through High School Presentations and In-Home presentations.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) employer match. In addition, you will receive 10 paid holidays and two weeks of paid time off during the year, to start. This is an immediate position for the right candidate who possesses the experience and skills necessary.
In the High School Admissions role you will:
- High School Presentations, in-home presentations, and follow-up to enrollment
- Conduct all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics while adhering to state, federal, and company policies and regulations
- Utilize a proprietary and consultative communication methodology when working with prospective, future and current students
- Work with other departments to ensure a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first
- Input all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner
- Travel is required
- Associate's degree or higher
- Individual must be competitive and highly motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with high school students a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Use of personal vehicle, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and drug test.